Dried Magic Mushrooms – Psilocybin mushrooms
The Psilocybe Mexicana magic mushrooms is one of the most famous and most popular magic truffle species in existence. The native people of South America have been using the Psilocybe Mexicana in spiritual rituals for thousands of years. It comes with a very pleasant and warm trip which will not be forgotten quickly. Psilocybe mexicana, a psychedelic mushroom, firstly known usage was by the natives of Central America and North America over 2,000 years ago.
Distribution and Habitat – Psilocybe Mexicana Magic Mushrooms
Psilocybe mexicana grows alone or in small groups among moss along roadsides and trails, humid meadows or cornfields, in particular in the grassy areas bordering deciduous forests. Common at elevations between 300–550 metres (980–1,800 ft), rare in lower elevations, known only from Mexico, Costa Rica and Guatemala. Fruiting takes place from May to October. Dried Magic Mushrooms.gbh drugs wiki,buy dermal fillers online ,
Like several other psilocybin mushrooms in the genus, Psilocybe mexicana has been consumed by indigenous North American and Central American peoples for its entheogenic effects. The sclerotia have a lower content of active substances than the actual mushrooms themselves.
- Firstly, Cap: (0.5)1 — 2(3) cm in diameter, conic to campanulate or subumbonate and often with a slight papilla, hygrophanous or glabrescent, even to striate at the margin, ocherous to brown or beige to straw color in age, sometimes with blueish or greenish tones, easily turning blue when injured.
- Secondly, Gills: Adnate or adnexed, gray to purple-brown with whitish edges.
- Thirdly, Spore Print: Dark purple-brown
- However, Stipe: 4 — 10(12.5) cm tall x 1 — 2(3) mm thick, equal, hollow, straw color to brownish or reddish-brown, becoming darker where injured, annulus absent.
- Further, Odor: Farinaceous
- Moreso, Taste: Farinaceous
- In Conclusion, Microscopic features: Spores 8 — 12 x 5 — 8 μm. Ovoid and smooth. Cheilocystidia 13–34 μm, fusoid-ampullaceous to sublageniform, sometimes with a forked neck. Pleurocystidia sublageniform or absent.
Psilocybe mexicana may form sclerotia, a dormant form of the organism, which affords it some protection from wildfires and other natural disasters.
Buy Psilocybe mexicana online from us to get the best variety of magic mushrooms.
We deliver the wide range of products across the globe. Some of the major countries we deal in United States Of America, Canada, Poland, Denmark, and many other European countries.
More Info About This Psilocybin Mushroom Strain
The Psilocybe Mexicana was discovered in 1958 by the American mycologist Robert Watson. By that I mean that from that moment on people from the Western world started to experiment with it. Because the Mayans, Aztecs and all kinds of other population groups from Middle and South America have been using this mushroom for thousands of years and called it ‘flesh of the gods’ because of its powerful effect.
The Psilocybe Mexicana has been the subject of many studies. A beautiful quote from psychologist Timothy Leary, specialised in psychedelic drugs, after the use of Psilocybe Mexicana: “In four hours I learned more about the mind, the brain and its structures than I did in the preceding 15 years as a diligent psychologist”.
I am sure that you will also experience something very special after the use of these truffles.The most important effects of the Psilocybe Mexicana are a light euphoric sensation, a joyous heart and sharpened perception. Ideal to take with friends, because the trip is not so intense.
Malika Derck –
I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Excellent work!
Sharri Breitenstein –
I have not checked in here for a while as I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are great quality so I guess I¦ll add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend 🙂
Tifany Baros –
Wow! Thank you! I continually needed to write on my website something like that. Can I include a part of your post to my website?